Hemp seeds feature a high concentration of many skin-friendly vitamins, including the antioxidant vitamin E, which encourages healthy skin-tissue growth, and vitamin C. An essential building block of collagen, vitamin C lends your skin elasticity and an even tone, and it is also considered to be a skin brightener. Hemp seed oil’s vitamin-B content — which includes vitamin B6 among others — encourages firmer skin by providing beneficial fatty acids.
Moisturisers that contain hemp seed oil provide the skin with beneficial fatty acids known as Essential Fatty Acids, or EFAs. These include key omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which bolster your skin’s suppleness and help it maintain its normal functions and appearance. Hemp-based lotions also feature numerous key amino acids, which help the skin generate collagen and elastin. In turn, healthy production of collagen and elastin prevents wrinkles and allows the skin to retain more moisture.
The moisturizing ability of lotion with hemp seed oil may help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and abrasions, as well as ease flaking, acne and inflammation. In contrast to heavily perfumed lotions, hemp seed lotions typically feature a more subtle scent with nutty, earthy undertones.
Looking for more cosmetics? Check out our hemp bodycare range.
Hemp oil, when added as an ingredient to conditioner or shampoo, provides many valuable nutrients and cannabinoids like CBD to help promote healthy hair. When hemp conditioner or hemp shampoo is massaged into the hair and scalp, they are exposed to these nourishing compounds.
Once absorbed through the hair follicles and the skin of the scalp, CBD interacts with cannabinoid receptors found there on the skin’s sensory nerve fibers and subcutaneous tissue. This interaction stimulates the endocannabinoid system, encouraging its efforts to keep the body balanced and functioning at its best. This includes healthy skin and hair.
When hemp oil is infused into shampoo or conditioner, the natural balancing properties of CBD can address problems like damaged hair and dry scalp. These products can be used throughout the week for healthier hair and scalp and protection against damage caused by free radicals, environmental exposure, and aging.
Hemp face scrubs can do wonders for a far range of skin types and skin conditions. Man, woman, young or old, the skin on your body can really be more beautiful when you give it the attention and care it deserves. Hemp face scrubs can play a great role in total body beauty. There are many amazing benefits to hemp oil and hemp oil infused topical scrubs, including:
- Hemp oil has essential vitamins and minerals like vitamin E, zinc, phosphate, iron, and magnesium
- Hemp oil contains vitamin E that supports hair and skin
- Supports keratin creation, which helps with skin and hair
- Hemp oil has a comedogenic rating of 0 (out of 5), meaning it won’t clog pores
- Contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which can help treat skin conditions and acne.
- Both hemp oil and vitamin D work synergistically to help improve skin elasticity, stimulate collagen production, and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hemp oil can help skin hydration and water retention capacity.
- It’s been shown that hemp oil can work to support the skin’s natural UV defense.
- Hemp oil features high levels of polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Naturally antibiotic and antifungal.