Showing 1–9 of 18 results
Frequently Asked Questions
Full spectrum, broad spectrum, and isolate CBDThere are three types of CBD oil, each with their own claims to fame. The difference between the three comes down to how many other cannabinoids and terpenes, besides CBD, you will find in the CBD Oil you choose:
- Full Spectrum. Full spectrum CBD oil contains all of the cannabinoids and terpenes naturally found in the hemp plant without removing anything. This includes CBD, of course, but also other trace cannabinoids, terpenes, and essential oils. Why not start out by trying our very own Hemp Company Full Spectrum CBD Oil 10ml as an excellent introduction to the wide world of CBD oils?
- Broad Spectrum. Broad spectrum CBD oil removes THC after the initial extraction process. So, broad spectrum oils are just like full spectrum oils except for the THC part.
- CBD Isolate. CBD isolate is CBD oil where the only present compound is CBD and is made by carefully extracting CBD from all of the other ingredients present naturally in the hemp plant.
Third Party Lab TestingThird party lab testing is exactly what it sounds like - an independent company tests each of our CBD products and breaks down what is contained in our Hemp Company CBD, including these metrics:
- The date the batch was received/tested
- The presence and percentage of different cannabinoids (like CBD and THC) within the product
- The presence of any other compounds - these can include pesticides, heavy metals, mould
CBD Oil: Choosing Your DoseAt the Hemp Company, we want to ensure there’s a CBD Oil that’s perfect for all of our customers, and that’s why we offer a wide range of strengths from our own CBD Oils and the brands that we sell. All of the CBD Oils that we sell have specific dosing instructions included on the label, but if you’re new to CBD, we can offer a few tips for figuring out your ideal dose:
- We would, above anything, advise you to start low and slow until you fully understand how CBD is making you feel. Start with one or two drops of a low percentage CBD oil and work up from there.
- Pay attention to how you are feeling. So listen to your body and don’t jump the gun and double your daily dose. Rather, take the first few weeks to feel how the CBD Oil is working (and it can take this long to feel its effects - it builds on itself). If you do want to increase your dose, again take it slow and increase incrementally.
- Be aware of the possible side effects. If you start feeling sleepy, have a dry mouth or feel off at all, experience nausea or diarrhea, these are all signs to decrease your dose.
- Seek trusted medical advice if you’re at all unsure or have an underlying medical condition before trying CBD for yourself.