The Hemp Company Dublin has always advocated the benefits of hemp based products, foods, and supplements. This wonder-plant is proving more and more to be worth paying attention to, and CBD Oil is one of the amazing ways in which it does so.
CBD is a member of a group of chemical compounds called cannabinoids, which are found in the resin glands (trichomes) of the cannabis/hemp plant. Particular species of hemp are grown to be high in CBD. This CBD is extracted, and the resultant CBD extract is then combined with a carrier oil, which is used to dilute essential oils and “carry” them into the system so that they can be easily absorbed.
Here at the Hemp Company Dublin, we have many high-quality CBD oils for sale, including our own brand oil which is the best value of CBD for money available on the Irish market. We strive to carry a wide range of CBD Oils in a wide array of strengths to suit any and all consumer needs. And, just like the high standard of quality we adhere to with our own CBD Oils, all of the others that we stock go through rigorous testing processes so that you can be guaranteed that any one you choose will be top notch and absolutely trustworthy. These trusted brands include:
- CB1 Botanicals
- And, of course, our own Hemp Company
If you would like to discover why each brand shines above the other brands on the market, take a look at their Brand Page to learn more!
But let’s talk a little bit more about full, broad, and isolate CBD oils, dosages and strengths, and third party lab tests – these are important pieces of the CBD Oil puzzle, and it’s good to know why…
Full spectrum, broad spectrum, and isolate CBD Oils
There are three types of CBD oil, each with their own claims to fame. The difference between the three comes down to how many other cannabinoids and terpenes, besides CBD, you will find in the CBD Oil you choose:
Full Spectrum –
Full spectrum CBD oil contains all of the cannabinoids and terpenes naturally found in the hemp plant. Full spectrum oils also contain trace amounts of THC – but these are below the legal limit.
Why not start out by trying our very own Hemp Company Full Spectrum CBD Oil 10ml as an excellent introduction to the wide world of CBD oils?
Broad Spectrum –
Broad spectrum CBD oil, contains CBD and other natural compounds found within the hemp plant.
CBD Isolate –
CBD isolate is made by carefully extracting CBD from all of the other ingredients present naturally in the hemp plant.
The Hemp Company wants you to take full advantage of every great compound that naturally occurs in hemp, and that’s exactly why they have created a range of full spectrum CBD oils. And we have 3rd party lab testing reports readily available on each Hemp Company CBD Oil product page to break down exactly what’s in the CBD oil you choose.
But why is 3rd party lab testing so crucial?
Third Party Lab Testing
3rd party lab tests are an objective, neutral measure that CBD consumers can use to ensure that CBD companies are being truthful about what their products contain.
These tests break down what is contained in our Hemp Company CBD Olis, and include these metrics:
- The date the batch was received/tested
- The presence and percentage of different cannabinoids (like CBD and THC) within the product
- The presence of other compounds – these can include pesticides, heavy metals, mould
You wouldn’t want any of these in your CBD oil, and neither would we! What we do want in our CBD is our preferred strength of CBD. But how do you decide which strength is best?
CBD Oil Dosage and Strength
At the Hemp Company, we want to ensure there’s a CBD Oil that’s perfect for all of our customers, and that’s why we offer a wide range of strengths from our own CBD Oils and the brands that we sell. All of the CBD Oils that we sell have specific dosing instructions included on the label, but if you’re new to CBD, we can offer a few tips for figuring out your ideal dose:
- We would, above anything, advise you to start low and slow until you fully understand how CBD is making you feel. Start with one or two drops of a low percentage CBD oil and work up from there.
- Pay attention to how you are feeling. So listen to your body and don’t randomly double your daily dose. Rather, take the first few weeks to feel how the CBD Oil is working (and it can take this long to feel its effects – it builds on itself). If you do want to increase your dose, again take it slow and increase incrementally.
- Be aware of the possible side effects. If you start feeling sleepy, have a dry mouth or feel off at all, experience nausea or diarrhoea, these are all signs to decrease your dose.
- Seek trusted medical advice if you’re at all unsure or have an underlying medical condition before trying CBD for yourself.
So with these key points in mind, start exploring our wide array of CBD Oils and CBD Oil brands that we love!
To learn more about CBD, you can read our full CBD Frequently Asked Questions here.