One of the first ever vaporizers sold in large numbers, and for many years the only vape in popular consciousness, the Volcano lives up to its well-deserved reputation.
Although the vaporizer market has grown exponentially since the Volcano was first developed back in 1996, Volcanoes are still one of the most widely used vaporizers, and according to critics above, still one of the best out there. That’s a mark of just how well the design by Storz and Bickel has held up over time.
The DIGIT model was launched in 2007, and keeps most aspects of the earlier design. Now, it’s easier to dose individual hits, as the temperature readout gives you clear, precise feedback. This works even more accurately than the bi-metallic regulator in the Volcano CLASSIC.
The Volcano Vaporizer heats the herbs and releases the vapor into a large polythene ‘balloon’. The ‘balloon’ has a valve on the end so that when you’ve taken a hit, you can pass it on to the next person. Each bag will give around 2 – 6 hits depending on your lung capacity..
This works even more accurately than the bi-metallic regulator in the Volcano CLASSIC.
- Tested and certified product safety and quality
- Precise electronic control
- Extra large, digital LED display with set and actual temperature
- Vaporisation temperature adustable between approx. 104°F and 446°F (40°C and 230°C)
- Temperature accuracy ±2.7°F (1.5°C )
- Display changeover between °Celsius and °Fahrenheit
- Three year warranty
- Automatic switch off
Genuine Storz and Bickel product, look for the seal on the box. Avoid fakes and copies.